Our photographers take more than 100 photos while on site to ensure a variety for you. Typically, we return a minimum of 25 which have been edited by our processing team.
In the event that you are unsatisfied with the angle, quality, or editing of the photos we've built this process to make it easier for you to grab all the additional photos you need much faster!
A few quick notes before you continue:
- We choose the photos that we think are the best for your listing but this way you can find all of the additional photos we've taken to swap or add into your account.
- In this dashboard is every possible photo we've taken at your listing. If you're looking for a specific photo that isn't in this section, then we didn't take the photo at the listing.
- Our editing team currently only edits the "photographers choice photos" so if you see others that might be crooked, or need color editing/cropping - all you need to do is write a note in the section provided in each photo.
- You can make a few minor edits yourself if you'd like - for example adjusting crookedness & color.
Here is how to access the tab from your dashboard:
- From within your dashboard go to your specific listing and click "View Photography and Listing Details" for the property you'd like additional photos or photo edits of.
- Hit "View and Download Photos"
- Then select "Get more photos and ask for photo edits.
- You are now on the page where you can see all of the photos we've taken for this property. From here, you just need to follow the instructions on the page.
Additional Notes & Tips:
- Make sure to write what you'd like to have fixed in the comments box and hit "Save"
- If you'd like to have simple adjustments made to a photo, there are already a few built in tools where you can make those adjustments yourself in order to have the photos edited & updated faster in your dropbox & on your website. You can adjust crookedness & color through this dashboard.